Collier County received more than $74 million in funding through the American Rescue Plan (Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund) to provide support in responding to the economic and public impacts of COVID-19. The intent of this funding is to help turn the tide on the pandemic, address its economic fallout, and lay the foundation for a strong and equitable recovery. There are four ways that Collier County will use these funds:
- Support public health response;
- Address negative economic impacts;
- Replace public sector revenue loss; and
- Premium pay for essential workers.
Collier County has coordinated with nonprofits and stakeholders to propose several programs that will meet the ongoing needs of our community (listed at the bottom of this page).
Collier County received $74 million to support long-term recovery from the pandemic.
ARP Funding Allocations
Reports Due to U.S. Treasury
Collier County Recovery Plan
Collier County Recovery Plan Amendments
- Amendment 6_Collier County ARP Recovery Plan 07.12.2022
- Amendment 5 Collier County ARP Recovery Plan 03.22.2022
- Amendment 4 Collier County ARP Recovery Plan 12.15.2021
- Amendment 3 Collier County ARP Recovery Plan 11.5.2021
- Amendment 2 Collier County ARP Recovery Plan 10.20.2021
Quarterly Project and Expenditure Reports
Annual Project and Expenditure Report
Information and Resources
For more information on Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds, visit the US Department of Treasury’s website where you will find Fact Sheets, a Quick Reference Guide and the rules and regulations that apply to this funding.
Si quiere saber mas, pueda llamar 239-252-2273